Saturday, February 2, 2013

Absolutely Glowing

Absolutely glowing from one of the best nights I've ever had with the Master of my Mind. It was so very erotic and exciting, pleasuring me on so many levels. My Master was showed me compassion for what has troubled me the past week. I feel closer to him because he let me know that he cared. Then with deep pleasure, he wiped the week from my mind. There is so much more to why tonight was amazing. Strangely I feel liberated, and yet chained in pleasure. He has the chains wrapped around my mind. He has my subconcious as his servant keeping my mind chained down. As good as this pleasure feels, the dom he's chained down is resisting and she's fighting to break free. She still fights for control, no matter how much pleasure she may feel. Ah but tonight was so very arousing. I can now add being hypnotically spanked and punished by my Master to my experience with hypnosis. Him spanking me was so damn hot. Each spank sent hot arousal through me. Tomorrow he is promising to mess with my mind some more. Can't wait.

And now as lie back back in bed ready to drift into sleep, my thoughts do drift to thinking of the Master of my Heart. I hope he knows that I am thinking of him, and missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment