Friday, February 8, 2013

Switching Off



I started this blog without giving too much background information about myself or how I got involved with the men I call my masters or the men I've come to call my pets. I also have not yet said how I juggle being a mistress and a pet to these men. As you can imagine, it does keep me busy.

The Master of my Heart is with me all week, that is until the weekend is here. He has tried to make himself available to me even on the weekends, but it has not be easy for him to do so. The Master of my Heart has his another woman in his life, one that has been apart of his life much longer than I have. He spends his weekends with her. I do not mind his relationship with her. In fact, ever since I first met him, and I saw his pictures of him with her as a couple, I thought they made such a sweet couple. I've never seen two people look like they belonged together, like a perfect match, as much as he and his girlfriend did. In their photos you could see that they really loved and adored each other. Reading this, you might wonder why my Master even got involved with me. Well, I was not my Master's first pet. When I met him, he already was a master to several pets he was proud to call his. The list of pets he had was really long when we met. When I met him, I already had a master in my life. The master that was already in my life was the Master of my Mind. I was content belonging to just him. I didn't dream of taking on another master. I wasn't looking for another master. The thing was that the Master of my Mind was and always has been busy with his studies at his university.

So I'm without the Master of my Heart until Sunday. I'll be missing him a lot. But I get the pleasure of enjoying the company of my first master, the Master of my Mind tonight. He seems to always surprise me when I see him. No doubt he has something wicked and naughty planned for us. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I do so enjoy when my masters are playful and naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment