Thursday, February 28, 2013

A New Respect for My Master

In focusing on the role a Mistress or Master has to their pets, and what they should expect from their pets, I now have a new respect for the Master of my Heart. There has been so much for me to learn, still, to be a good Mistress to my pets. As I've been studying up lately on this role that I've come to have, I see that for as long as I've known the Master of my Heart, he has been a good example of what  makes a good master. He has always commanded respect. He has always told me my place. But he also was always attentive to my needs and wants as his pet. Always a good listener. He's been a patient teacher. So patient even when my mind has time to time wanted to rebel against his control and his authority. 

Since I've known him, he has always expected so much from me. He expected my respect. He expected my obedience. He commanded me to train, and I did. He followed through with all his commands, making sure I obeyed, and did all my assignments. He not only did that, he gave me feedback on every assignment I did. And he always wanted me to be the best pet and individual I could be. 

All these are the characteristics of a good master. A good example of how a master should be. When a master has these characteristics, it is so easy to submit to such a master. A pet just WANTS to submit willingly,  and surrender completely.

So I have always respected the Master of my Heart. But now, I have a whole new respect for him. I respect him even more now.  

He truly is one of the best masters you can have, and to be owned by him is an honor. Any sub who doesn't see that, well, it's their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment