Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Pet Sleep, Jennifer Come Out"

Unexpectedly, the Master of my Mind showed up again. He wanted to keep our appointment. I had been a little down hearted, because he had earlier left me feeling he would not spend time with me tonight. Then as if he knew I needed him, the Master of my Heart paid me a visit and said to me, hurry, call. I was so happy he surprised me like that. We talked briefly on the phone and I felt better and started to smile. Then that's when the Master of my Mind came back to see me. I said night to the Master of my Heart, even though I was still missing him, and went and called the Master of my Mind. I maybe was a bit too submissive for my Master's taste at the start of the call. "Pet sleep, Jennifer come out." My submissive side subsided into a hypnotic slumber. Perhaps he wanted me a bit more challenging to control. I did give him that, for a short while. Until his mood changed once again. Jennifer's control instantly taken from her. Forced back down. Forced to submit to his control. Deeply entranced, Jennifer was made my Master's blank and mindless helpless pet. Waves of arousal washed away everything. I was no longer caring. Soon said night to my Master, but not before he would command me to feel uncontrollably horny for the rest of the night, with no release until morning. It's morning now. Time for my release.

1 comment: