Thursday, January 31, 2013

Training Again

After the emotional rollercoaster of the past few days, I'm again needing Pet Training. Just finished listening to a file the Master of my Heart made for me. Already feeling the effects of his voice once again. When I listen to that file, I'm always reminded of why I surrendered to him to begin with. My Master sleeps at the moment but when he wakes, he will play with me again. In the mean time I must work and record a file for my own pets. I'm sure they are also missing my voice. I also am wanting to re-train myself for the Master of my Mind. The Master of my Mind plans to break and rebuild my mind a few times this weekend. I can't wait. The thought is already so arousing. Having my mind being deeply affected and controlled is such a turn on for me. The Master of my Mind is so very good at controlling me. His control is so powerful it leaves me with no choice. He needs only to snap his fingers. When he does, there is no escaping his grasp. But I'm fine with this. It's what I want. To have no choice, to be forced to submit, to be taken by his words. It's always a pleasure when the Master of my Mind ensnares me with his control.

No comments:

Post a Comment