Monday, February 25, 2013

Mind Blank, Body Tipsy

So I after already knowing the Master of my Heart almost 3 months, I barely am being introduced to his text hypnosis. I first experienced it last night and quickly became captivated by his words. I knew I could be text tranced, but it's only happened once to me before. I prefer being tranced by voice. But I tried it, and soon felt the loss of control. Not being able to look away, he worked me to empty my mind. So entranced, so deep, just a pet, then, before I knew it, suddenly just a toy. His toy. No thoughts, no wants, no needs. Just my master's thoughts, just my master's wants, just my master's needs, just my master's words.

The next night, he let me feel entrance by his words again. Just not a toy this time. Thought I did kind of enjoy that feeling, and wouldn't mind feeling it again. 

I guess part of me is kind like his toy at the moment. A little tipsy right now, from his hypnotic tequila shots, and a little tipsy from some real wine I drank. And a little switched off consciously  being my master's toy writing this blog body tipsy and mind blank

No comments:

Post a Comment