Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blank and Mindless

Tonight was interesting as both masters teased me greatly. I had the pleasure of gazing at their irresistable abs. It was a bit much for their pet to take. Both sparking my arousal in their own way. The Master of my Mind leaves me much to look forward to this Friday. I think it will be worth the wait. The last moments of the night spent with my Master of my Heart. He pulled me back deep into his control again. I felt my mind being pulled down so deep. His playful sexy voice whispered to me "only obedience, only obeying". That seductive tone of his drives me over the edge. His voice alone makes me very horny. And before I knew it, I felt deeply controlled. I was held down, bound in a hypnotic bondage, that made me feel again so blank and mindless. I'm loving being my master's blank and mindless pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment