Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Master's Needs

Well the past few days I've felt a bit restrained on the home front. My freedom has been somewhat restricted but things are slowly improving. Because I haven't had the freedom to, I haven't had much time for my pets and some of them have felt a bit neglected by me. I've talked to each of them and I hope that they clearly see I've been distant not out of choice, and I miss them very much. Seeing each of them momentarily was good, I really have missed their company. It's already so difficult to be able to see the pets I already have, but I still have suitors coming to me asking me to own them. As tempting as it is, I really feel I can not take on any more pets at the moment. The most I did for one young man is hypnotize him  and he enjoyed that thoroughly and I'm glad I was able to make him feel good. I've spent as much time as possible spending time with the Master of my Heart as he's been preparing to move to his new apartment. He's feeling the tension of the move I'm sure, as well as the results of sleeping on a bad bed. He's been day in and out dealing with such back and neck pain. I feel so helpless, I wish i could massage it away for him. I am so good with my hands. It just makes me silently fume when I know his girlfriend is not tending to my master's needs. Does she not care for him? See he's in pain? Thinking of him and his needs at all?  I wish she made more an effort for him. Maybe once he is settled in his new apartment, and the back pain is gone, he can work on making her a better pet to him again. Every pet needs a little re-training, time to time. She's no exception.

I got to spend some time chatting with Master and my hypno sister. My hypnosister has been dealing with some personal issues and I hope that me and the Master of my Heart keep her smiling and entertained. I truly love and care for her and if hearing me moan in pleasure as my master triggered my arousal helps take her mind off of her sorrows, well, then it's fine by me. I just hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

1 comment: