Thursday, February 28, 2013

I am your Mistress, You are my Pet

I’ve learned a lot becoming involved in hypnosis, while at the same time learning about Dominance and Submission. But recently put that more in focus: what it is to dominate and be a Mistress, as well as what to expect from your subs and pets. Then I evaluated myself as Mistress. Then I realized I needed to tune myself as a Mistress. I realized I hadn’t fully taken my place as a Mistress and owner of my pets. I’ve assumed the role, but I did not take ownership of the role that I have. When it became clear to me, I knew I had to correct this at once. 

I made contact first with the newest pet, as he is getting to know me, I wanted to clearly establish myself as his new owner. After some light talk over the phone, I got down to business. I called him with a purpose, a reason. I wanted to state his place in the relationship he was starting with me. I was clear and direct as I told him his place and what I would expect of him. Then I gave him his first assignment. Already very behaved and obedient, I could hear my new pet take a pen and paper and ready himself to take notes.

His assignment: I wanted him to compose an email with categories. The categories were to detail his needs, his wants, his desires, his strengths, and his weakness.

Within minutes after hanging up with my new pet, he had completed the assignment I had given him:

NEEDS

i need shelter, food and water, sleep, clothes, job, car, money, etc.

i need hope, optimism and respect

i need sunlight

i need love

i need a reason, a purpose

i need to be submissive, obedient and controlled



WANTS

i want to submit to a Domme.

i want to be controlled, used and valuable

i want to always be deeply hypnotized

i want hypnotic suggestion to be flow into me without resistance

i want my desire to be a pet to grow and grow



STRENGTHS

i am reliable, dependable

i am forever loyal

i always try my hardest

i love hypnosis and mind control

i love Your voice

i trance easily and happily

i value honesty



WEAKNESSES

i am married

my time is often consumed

i have little privacy

i travel a good amount

i can be obsessive about things

my submissive self can be needy



DESIRES

Being Your collared pet

Being obedient and useful to You

To just let go, submit to You

Being unable to resist the control

Being teased and denied by my Mistress

The control to grow and grow

The chance to grow and learn how to serve and please You

To always feel this safe with You

To always trust You as i do now



I was rather please that the new pet did his assignment quickly with much thought in what he wrote.

Then I thought of my other pets, and how I’ve never given them an assignment to complete for me. I then realized I needed to expect more of them too. To expect more only helps them grow, like personal development. I had been too soft on them.

I decided to call on my first pet, my Dan. He was my first pet ever, and is still my favorite. He also is closest. I expressed to him how I needed to be a better Mistress to him, and I needed to expect more out of him as my pet. Things were going to change. And if I hadn’t be clear before, let me be clear now. I told him his place and made clear who I am to him: I am his Mistress and owner. He is my pet. So after telling him how things would be changing, I then gave my Dan his first assignment. I wanted him to write me 2 of his fetishes / turn ons. He accepted his assignment and as soon as we hung up, he also completed the task within minutes. He not only completed the task, he went above and beyond by adding more:



Assignment:



1. Being restricted. I wouldnt go as far as bondage, but essentially, yes. It doesnt have to be tied down, it can be being restricted in anotherway, i.e. not being able to do somthing simple, such as talking/walking etc. I guess i like control being taken away, and upon resisting, being able to do nothing about it

2. I discovered this last year. lets start of by saying i was uncomfortable in the dark, not scared, but unease. I decided to concore my 'fear', to do this i took a shower in pitched black(the bathroom was the darkest placed i had (no window)). So i turned the light of, got undressed and got in the shower. I must have got turned around in the shower, because when i tried to get out i couldnt find the door, anywhere! It is then when i realised my unease of the dark wasnt fear, it was the excitement of the unknowing, somebody could be standing right in front of me, and i wouldnt know it, by world could turn upside down, totally change, and because of lack of sight i would have no idea. So unknowing

I know you didnt ask for this bit, i hope its ok, i just want us to grow together.





Needs

· to be needed

· to exceed

Wants

· to be successfully

Desires

· to make you happy

Hopes

· that we will grow stronger

· to find love

Fears

· the more pets you get, the further apart we will grow



Now I just need to speak to my Itallian pet. To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment