Friday, February 15, 2013

I Think of You First

Having a nice night with my pooh bear who isn't really aware of how much I am a pet or a mistress to anyone. He just found out I'm a pet with 2 masters a little over a week, maybe 2 weeks ago. I was afraid to tell him. I've known him for over 14 years. And when I told him, he was ok with it. All this time I had been hiding it from him and he was ok with it. Oh well. So tonight, talking with him about the Master of my Heart, and telling him how me and my Master have had some ups and downs lately. Pooh bear's response to hearing it, was to say "he loves you". My pooh bear has always loved me. I like to think of all this journey into hypnosis, masters, and pets kind of like the Wizard of Oz for me, and I'm Dorothy. The Master of Mind is the Tin Man, the Master of my Heart could be the Lion, not sure. But when things get a little out of hand,  and too much for me, and I can just click my heels and say 'there's no place like home'.  Because Pooh Bear is that to me, he's home to me. He's known me before I was a hypnotist. He knew me before I was Jennifer. He's the constant person in my life who's been there since I lived in my childhood home, and the next house, and now the house I live in now. Over 14 years he's been in my life so yes, he is like home for me. He's always been there, always cared, always took care of me as best he could. So I was telling him, yes, the Master of my Heart loves me, and second to his girlfriend, I'm always on my Master's mind.

Pooh Bear listened to this, then he told me "I think of you first, and nothing else after."

No comments:

Post a Comment