Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just a Pet

Rather unexpectedly tonight I think I experienced complete surrender and submission. It all started with a hypnotic back massage, given by my Master. It was so relaxing, then I don't know how it happened, but my attention to his arousal. Then his arousal became so hypnotic. Sinking deeper and deeper, thoughts of pleasing my Master flashed in my mind. These images began to make me feel so mindless. The closer to his release, the more mindless I became. Then with my Master's climax, I lost my will power completely. Suddenly, I wasn't a pet any more. When he climaxed, I became a slave. A blank mindless slave. He woke me from trance. But I was still very mindless. My eyes were open, but I just stared straight ahead. I had become totally completely submissive. A complete slave. Only starting to feel my mind returning now, but am still not the same. At the moment, I am just a pet. And I'm fine with being that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment