Monday, February 4, 2013

Deeply Satisfied

My weekend is ending sweetly after a wonderful night with the Master of my Heart. We had a bad day yesterday. It was so bad. My Master had misdirected his frustrations at me, his pet. It was painful. It was unfair. He hinted maybe this was good bye, and when he hinted that my heart broke. I didn't deserve to feel like this. All I ever tried to be was a good pet, always trying to make my Master happy. It hurted more because it was unfair and undeserved. My Master has had a lot to be frustrated about though. He is moving into a new apartment, and taking exams for his university courses. I understand his frustrations. He went to bed and woke up realizing the err of his treatment to me. It meant so much that he could admit he was wrong for what he did. I forgave him, wanted to spend the whole night with him. I couldn't though, the Master of my Mind was waiting for me, so the obedient pet I am, I went to him. I am so glad I did.
I had one of the most fun and interesting nights with the Master of my Mind. Again, wanting to comfort me his pet, hypnotized me to forget everything. When it didn't quite work, he still made me forget myself and made me his puppy. After he turned me back, we shared a drink. Actually a few drinks. As he drank back his Blue Sapphire, he hypnotically gave shots of tequila, and I felt every shot he gave me. I got tipsy feeling the effects of the hypnotic drink making my cheeks flush, and feeling tipsy. My Master, also tipsy, was saying so much, and everything was so funny and intesting to me. He did tease me towards the end of the night. He can be irresistably sexy when he talks passionately about the things he could do to me.
The next morning I briefly played with my italian pet. He is still so new to me, but I am working on deepening my control of him. It will be deeper by the end of this week. His mind will be my playground.
I got to chat my first and favorite pet Dan, but we were rudely interrupted. I will need to play with him soon. I miss spending time with him. I miss his sexy british accent.
Evening fell, and the Master of my Heart came to see me. We felt reconnected once again, both of us wanting eachothers company. I wanted to trance my Master, so I did. He let go to me, as I gave my gave my Master a hypnotic wine, and then even as I was trancing him, I remained humbly submissive as I knelt before him, I bathed my Master in a bath, which he did thoroughly enjoy. It felt so good to serve my Master. I would like to do this also for the Master of my Mind, if he would let me.
I said night to my Master, and he went off to bed. When he did, I maybe found a new pet. Not sure yet. I don't like pet collecting, and it's something I frown on.
Morning came for my Master of my Heart and he came to see me again. This time, he took me under and so deep. And I experience sweet ecstasy, he deepened his control over me, deeper than ever before. I felt myself completely and totally under his control, and it made me so deeply aroused. So controlled and so horny, I begged him to touch me and give me release. I ended my night with him deeply satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment