Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Mistake

So I just wrote a post a few minutes ago, in which I said I had been feeling there was was an illusion of how special I was to my Master. Now I'm writing to say that I was wrong. It was never an illusion. I just got off the phone with my Master. My Master, with deep sincerity, poured out his heart to me, told me how wrong I was to feel as I have been feeling. That wasn't an illusion. I was and am still very dear in his heart. What I haven't realized, is the difference between him playing with pets and his relationship with me. I guess I'm not just merely a pet to him. As he tells me, I am always on  his mind, only second to girlfriend. I feel so badly, because in expressing myself, I hurt my Master. But through the tears, it shows how much we mean to each other. And I do love the Master of my Heart. I will try to be more understanding, more accepting.
So tonight I spend sometime with my pooh bear, but I told my Master to message me when he is awake. Can't wait to hear from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment