Thursday, February 28, 2013

Only the Beginning

Today I had a moment to briefly chat with my Italian pet. He had already read yesterday's blog, so he knew I had intended to speak to him and give him his assignment. He is such a good pet. There's not denying that. He reads my blog often, to keep up with his Mistress. He is always so attentive and considerate. I'm very happy with my Italian pet. So when I saw my pet, he was ready for his assignment. So I told him to also compose me an email, and in the email tell me how he plans to serve his Mistress and be useful to her. He accepted his assignment and he too, also at once, completed his assignment with in minutes and sent me the following email:

"Hello Mistress,it's hard to answer your question because It's open to so many answers but:

I plan to become more available for you,watching your hypnotic submission video often so your voice is even more alluring.

I plan to improve my english speaking to talk with you more easily and fluidly

I plan to improve my hypnotic skills so I can trance you more deeply and easily when you ask me to do so.

I want my mind to be trained along with your desires

I want so many triggers that you can play with me even without having to trance me

I want to obey you and make you happy every time you're down


I want to have even more ideas so that this list would actually have no end


I plan to make sure that if you'll ask me this again another day I can only give you a blank paper because I pleased and served you to perfection"


I feel I can say that each and every one of my pets have shown that they are ready to be the best pet that they can possibly be to me. They all accepted their assignment willingly, and completed their assignments so quickly. Each of them have pleased me. Each one of them, showed they are so obedient. 

Good pets. 

This is only the beginning. More training and assignments to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment