Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Master's Toy

I am a pet with two masters, one of which lately has been so caught up with school that it has distracted him completely to needs of me as his pet. The Master of my Mind did not contact me for over a week. A few words in an email would have been good. But without that, I felt rather neglected, unneeded. When my master finally came to see me, I was craving any reminder of my place with him. Even if he simply called me "Pet". It would of been enough. When he wasn't doing this, I hinted that it would be nice to see a few words reminding me of my place. My master's response - got to go to bed, good night. That left me feeling unsatisfied. I wanted to still feel his wanting to assert his being my master. Just earlier in the evening I had taken some time training my new pet David. So I was still in domme mode through most of the evening, but there was that part of me that wanted to still be a pet to both my masters. So the Master of my Mind didn't help me feel in touch with the side of me that is a pet. I started to feel it might cause my mind not to submit as it should to any of my masters. I spoke with the Master of my Heart. I told him my concern, that I was not feeling much of a pet at the moment. My master, listened to me say this, although he was busy trying to finish another level. Then, something odd happened. It could of been something I read. It could of been something he said. I don't know how, but I felt myself drop into a rather deep trance. Then in this state, I heard my master tell me he was taking a break for me. He asked me a question. When I responded yes, he could hear I sounded very tranced. He decided to keep me tranced. Already so deep, he told me what I needed to hear. That I was a pet, his pet. And right then, I was only a pet, just a pet, and even his toy. I found myself repeating no control, just a toy. Each time feeling more blank and deeper, and getting lost in pleasure. It felt so good. Not just the trance. But my master caring enough about my needs to stop what he was doing to remind me that I was still his pet.

When I woke up, I just felt amazing. My master content that he reminded me of my place, went back to completing the task at hand, finishing another level. He did this for a while longer, until he felt he wanted another break. And this time, when he did, he was the one who wanted to relax for me. My master let go to me more than he has in a very long time. How I enjoyed seeing him drop so deeply. I knew he was ultradeep. And with him this deep, I brought out my wolf and had fun playing with him. So thank you Master of my Heart for making last night a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment