Saturday, February 16, 2013

From His Heart

Spent today simply being me. Not a pet, not a mistress, not a hypnotist. If I was anything, I was an auntie, and spent time playing with my nephew. We played video games together, then drew funny pictures with crayons. I did get to briefly visit with the Master of my Heart, just long enough to be a playful kitten with him, purring and playing on his lap. After, I left to go be an auntie to my nephew, and it wasn't until much later in the day when I took a moment to check my messages, and that I found my Master left me a sweet note. In fact, he had written me a poem. 


“I always say you are just a pet

But you are way more

As you found in my heart an open door

Now you are always there

Walking down deeper stair by stair

Becoming so very close to me

This is where I want you to always be

Next to me where you belong


Our bond to each other so very strong

So stay my pet forever

Don’t leave me, no never”



I call him the Master of my Heart for a reason. As you can see, the man is all heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment