Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Proud of My Master

As already mentioned, I started this blog with little detail in my introduction telling you about me as well as brief introductions to the gentlemen I call my masters. I wanted to take the time now to tell you a little more about my second master, the master I affectionately call the Master of my Heart. This master somewhat recently went from being a private hypnotist to becoming a online persona when he began working with a female hypnotist on Youtube. Before my Master began working with her, she had an established youtube channel as a video producer of hypnosis videos. My Master joined her channel as a co-writer just before the new year. I soon met my Master and became not only a fan of his hypnosis videos, but a fan of her videos as well. I'm talking about Miss Jacqueline Powers, the Youtube hypnotist. Miss Powers and my Master make an excellent team that truly compliment each other. The two of them are creating a fun diverse arrangement of hypnosis videos keeping viewers entertained and wanting more. So as a fan of their videos, I'll be sharing their videos on my facebook, my youtube channel, and this blog. Afterall, this pet is proud of her Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment