Friday, March 1, 2013

A Playful Pet and a Busy Mistress

Yesterday was one of the busiest days for me. I got a recording session done. Then I got to spend time with my new pet David who I am getting to know as a person and I'm enjoying getting closer to him as his Mistress and him as my pet. He is very thought provoking and I love that he shares his knowledge with me. My pets maybe are not aware how much I appreciate intelligence in a man. Each time I time I speak to my new pet I'm learning something I didn't know before.

Then I did a training session with my pet Dan. It's rather enjoyable to hear how affected he is by my voice and the control I have over him. He has always been the best of subjects. Obediently dropping so deep for me. Obediently emptying his mind for me so he makes more room for my words and my control. He is doing it more quickly now. Such a good pet. So pleased with him. I played with him a bit as my pet doggie. He loves this, and I so love to hear him pant and whimper.

Later into the night I got to talking to my Peter. It seems like forever since I've heard Peters voice. It was good to hear it again. Peter is the constant just like in a mathematical equation. All other factors aside, he is and always has been there. He is not my pet but he sure could be. Should be maybe. He tells me he is listening more and more to my videos. Already addicted to my voice, has been for years, if he keeps watching those videos he might soon want to call me Mistress. We'll see.

The day left me feeling a bit exhausted. Even as tired as I was though, my day would not have been complete without hearing the voice of the Master of my Heart. I was so happy when he set aside everything to spend time with me and play with me. He started his playing with me, putting me into trance, I really don't know how. He' used a trigger word  I'm sure, but I don't remember it now. I know he erased it from my memory. He must have. I can't remember how I got into trance, but as he had me under, I some how started to wake slightly. I became aware of how aroused my master was trancing me, taking me deep, controlling me. I am so tuned to his arousal. Actually, I am so in tune to any man being aroused by me. I just know it so well, breathing, tone of voice, and of course my favorite, the look on their face when they are so hard, so aroused. I love that look.

I had to wake a little, knowing how aroused my Master was. And I said his trigger, and he dropped, and I took over, as best as I could, because as I already mentioned, he was turned on already. He was too turned on to really go deep for me. I went ahead and kept him aroused, until he had his release. It was so delicious just hear him reach that for me.  Even now, it kind of makes me want to squirm.

But when I woke from my trance, he wasn't done with me. So directly after his release, he put me under once again. This time more dominant. This time, me, more submissive. I'm not completely sure everything that happened in trance, but I do know this: he made me a kitty twice and even a slut (usually I refuse to be called that). I lost track of how many times he made me came. Too many times to count. I hung up with my Master, smitten and glowing. I just love my Master so much. After a long day of being a Mistress, it's feels so good to hang up the Mistress for the night, and go home to him and be his pet. It feels good to go home to the Master of my Heart.

And again, dreaming of him and his voice. I don't remember much of what I dreamed about. All I know is I wanted to be closer to his voice.

So Friday night, and I have plans to see the Master of my Mind. It's been much too long since I've talked to him. So long not feeling  his control over me. I wonder how affected I will be by him after this long with out him controlling me. All I know is I have missed the Master of my Mind, and I am hoping he will remind me what it means to be his pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment