Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Long and Winding Road

Been reflecting a lot lately on how I've changed since I started this current chapter of my life. Also how the relationship I have with certain people have evolved in such a short amount of time. I reflect and remember how we first met, I remember how we used to be. I look back fondly. I cherish my memories. Not that I haven't enjoyed the ride down the long and winding road of becoming a hypnodomme, a Mistress, and the struggle to accept being a pet. I struggle still, my mind wants to defy authority. Because in my mind, I AM the authority. I AM still in control. And my submission is a figment of others' imaginations. But the Master of my Heart correctly points out a truth in me. I like to be forced to submit. I like to be taken. And by having those fantasies, I'm already am a submissive woman. Technicalities.

Again, reflecting on the past, I have changed a lot. But one part of me will not bend, will not change, is my family values. I love and respect my parents, though at times they are a pain. My mother is a devout God fearing woman. Practically a saint. My mother, the daughter of a pastor of the church. My grandfather, the pastor, left behind a legacy. My darling nephew, just six years old is truly an angel himself, says his prayers before every meal. He does this all on his own, does not need to be told. He is a good boy. Untouched by the evils if the world. His innocence is so precious. I hope he stays that way. I was not so lucky. I'm still reminded of that loss of innocense early in my life. I don't want to be reminded. It just keeps me hurting. The problem is those who didn't have their childhood messed with, they do not see the impact of their words to someone like me. I get enraged. And I rather not. If it makes me a bad pet, well masters, please accept my apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment