Monday, March 4, 2013

The Master of My Mind Trains His Pet

After all week of being busy with my pets, hypnotizing subjects and the general hustle and bustle of my regular day life, I found myself happy at the start of the day yesterday as I was looking forward to finally talking again to the Master of my Mind. It had been two weeks since we had spent any time together, so I was happily anticipating seeing him since I woke and opened my eyes Friday morning. After some of the day had passed, it was towards the late afternoon that I wanted to fit in sometime with the Master of my Heart for a bit as I was maybe not going to be able to spend time with him later that night. It also seemed ideal since the Master of my Heart had told me he would be alone at home which to me meant he would be free to talk, and since I am my master’s closest pet, I figured he surely would want to talk to me. Somehow, despite the ideal conditions for us to speak, we had problems communicating and it created a misunderstanding between us. It could have easily escalated to a big fight, but it didn’t. For that I’m grateful. Shows that we were able to handle our issue in a mature fashion. So instead of it getting heat, we both decided to listen to one another and we both had forgiving hearts that we let it go and made up before the end of the night. It made me feel good. I never want me and my master to end the night angry or resenting each other. It’s so easy for something like that to create a distance between us. I never want to grow apart from the Master of my Heart.

So Friday night came and it was time to meet with the Master of my Mind. It was really good hearing his voice again. We do get along really well, not just hypnotically and not just him as my master, and I his pet. So we spent an hour just pleasantly talking. Then as I was laughing at something Master said, I slipped. I slipped into a deep state, that’s all I know. I’m not sure what happened while I was under. All I know is I’d awake a few times, knowing I had been away while my master cheekily welcomed me back each time. Each time I found myself waking up knowing my body had been aroused in trance. I do believe my master played with me while I was under, and I know he did strengthen his control and my submission to him. If I try to remember anything from the trance, the only thing that I can recall is he got very dominant at one point, commanding me in such a dominant aggressive voice. Then I was only aware of myself mindlessly repeating that I was “just a pet”.

I feel the Master of my Mind has finally truly claimed me as his pet and that Friday night was my first formal pet training. A lot of what happened while I was with my master is a blur and can’t be remembered. But what I do remember is that he did do a thorough training. With me reciting what I was told, going deeper and deeper into obedience and submission to him. I know I started the night with the Master of my Mind doubtful that I would be able to feel his control over me and I was certain that my mind would be stubborn and would resist. The waters of my Master’s control run deep in me, deeper than I thought. And I had been so craving, wanting so much for so long to really feel the Master of my Mind really owned me. I wanted to feel connected to him. I wanted to feel he be a master to me. He was always busy. All this time there was this void in me. He had told me I was his pet way back. But mostly, all this time, I felt a bit abandoned as he was busy. It was creating a distance between us and it affected the control he used to have over me, and my obedience started to sway. But now, the Master of my Mind made clear to me that he is my Master, my owner, and I am his pet. He told me he knew I had been desiring to be closer to him. He told me he knew I had been longed to feel his presence as my Master and how I needed to feel he wanted me as his pet. He comforted me. He never made me feel like that before. It was such a new experience with the Master of my Mind. I was elated. He told me he was going to be better to me and make up for all that. I was so happy. Am so happy.

Yet even though he reinforced his control and deepened my submission and obedience to him, there is still that side of me that has never easily submitted to him or anyone. My inner mistress, my domme. He tried to test out his control on my Mistress. She resisted. It was to be expected. He wasn’t bothered though, he is familiar with the mistress in me and knew she would resist. That is why he declared that Sunday night he would train me and my inner mistress as well. We said goodnight to each other and once I hung up with him, I got to see the Master of my Heart wake up to his morning. We talked on the phone, the misunderstanding forgiven and forgotten, I relaxed for him and took that relaxation and deepened it. My mind was already ready again to drop down again from the Master of my Mind relaxing it earlier. Entranced now by the Master of my Heart, I went so very deep, slipping deeper and deeper into a black hole of submission. Then my Master made me his full time pet, always ready to drop to my knees to serve him and his needs, any time, any place.

I loved going deep for the Master of my Heart, but I was happy and just relieved we were ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment