Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Masters Condition Their Pet

So last night I had the pleasure of hearing both my masters voices. The Master of my Mind surprised me by unexpectedly conditioning me, and he had fun as he did. I didn't know I had it in me to speak with a french accent, but that's exactly what happened and I could do nothing about it. My master was quite amused. He said he wanted me to stay that way. Very funny. I'm happy to entertain. My time under his control last night was fun and trippy. Time spent with the Master of my Mind is a treat because I don't get to hear his voice very often. Despite that, I still tried to playful resist. I tried. Maybe I couldn't resist because really, maybe I didn't want to. I still believe I can. Just not motivated enough to fully resist.

I attempted to do the same with the Master of my Heart who also conditioned me last night but he didn't use trance so much to do that. Rather, he used his authority over me as my master to condition me. And he was very much in the mood to condition me that way, after he read a script I wrote on dominating women. The Master of my Heart, already on his own is very dominant. But reading my script brought out his dominant side even more so. I fould myself being put in my place. I didn't resist much out of respect for him as my master.

That is my duty as his pet. As it is the duty of my pets to respect my authority over them. I'm a patient loving mistress. I'm gentle when I dominate, however I could be more stern. But my pets have been good to me, not needing much discipline. My only wish right now is that I wish I could spend more time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment