Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To My Dan

To my first pet Dan -
Though I'm sad to see you go, I still have the memories I cherish of times I've shared with you. Remembering how I learned hypnosis by first practicing on you. You were always such a good subject. Always dropping deep. Remembering how we went from friends to owner and pet, and again you helped me learn something that was new to me - I learned how to be a Mistress with you as my first pet. All the while I always wanted the best for you. I wanted you to always do well in school. I wanted you to do well with the ladies. I wanted you to get along with your family. Right now as I write this, I hear your british accent in my head. It always made me smile. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. Thank you for relaxing me and trancing me. Thank you for not judging me with the complexities of my personality. You always accepted me, whether I was Jen, or your Mistress. You accepted how complex I was when others did not. I'll always love you and care about you. I'll miss you Dan. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment