Friday, March 29, 2013

AT LAST - PART TWO

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see..
easy come, easy go, Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me .."

Fred Mercury
Queen ~ "Bohemian Rhapsody"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wasn't alone with my thoughts for too long. Because even though my last message to the Master of my Heart was telling him I'm sorry for being a bother to him, he didn't let go. I was alone with my thoughts only for a few minutes, when I heard a message notication. It was Mats, the Master of my Heart. He was still messaging me. And he stopped scolding me. "No hard feelings." A little shocked that he was so quickly forgiving me, but so relieved that he did. He started to comfort me, telling how things will soon be back to normal after next Tuesday. Then he cheekily joked "That'll be on hell of a brainwashing I'll be doing." I couldn't help it. I had to laugh and smile. Just him saying that changed the night for me. I was feeling badly before he said that. When he said it, everything bad melted away and I felt good again.

I joked back to him "I might not be so easily washed" Next Tuesday was four days away, and I was already not feeling like a pet. By next Tuesday, at the rate I was going, I might not be a pet at all.

The next words that he writes me - "Well I better train you today then eh?"
My inner kitty's ears perked up, full attention. What? Did he say train me? Today? Started to feel excitement, and so happy! But did he mean it and could he really train me when he wad not alone and had company over?

Then he says "me feels like going back into the bedroom and train you for a few hours."

My inner kitty hopped up with joy! He did mean it! He meant it. I was so hippity-hoppity with happiness, I should of been a bunny-rabbit at that moment, instead of a collared kitty-cat.

Me and my master use Skype for all of our phone conversations, but never had it mobiley installed, til now. He installed it. It was time to make a test phone call. I called him. He answered. It was working. Next on my Master's agenda - training his pet.

On the phone, I listened to my Master's voice speaking to me softly and quietly. He whispered to me. Resistance is futile when he whispers to me. It's my weakness. It's my own observation that of the many times he's hypnotized me over the mere period of 4 months, my mind drops into trance fastest when he uses a whisper than just speaking in his hypnotic voice. His voice is so soothing when he whispers to me. I instantly feel calm and at ease. When he whispers me into trance, both my body and mind become so obedient-instant relaxing and obeying his every suggestion and command. I don't have to try. I don't have to think. It's automatic. When Master whispers to me, there's no choice, I automatically obey.

"DROP. Drop deep for your Master."

Yes Master. I dropped. I obeyed. I listened intently. Taking in each and every word. Then dropping so fast. Deeper and deeper. I wasn't just drifting. I wasn't just sinking into trance. I was free falling at a fast rate.

Just like Alice went Down the Rabbit Hole, I fell into a deep trance incredibly fast. Each moment, the depth of the trance went deeper. I just kept slipping deeper and deeper into it. Master kept pushing me deeper down. It was becoming harder to speak. Imagine the helpless feeling of being unable to move. The effects of being so deeply hypnotized, as am intense trance took hold of me. It gripped me. There was no breaking from my Master's grasp. He had complete and total over me. Unable to resist, my body and mind surrendered to him. I was helpless. And I was quickly losing my ability to speak.

He asked me to describe what I was feeling. He commanded me to still use my voice. Feeling deeper than ever before, I had to force words out. They came out slowly. I told him if I could see myself, what I would see is myself lying on my back in bed, staring up blankly at the ceiling, no thoughts, just listening to him.

I heard myself gasp in helpless amazement "Master, I feel so mindless. So blank. I can't believe how mindless I'm feeling. I can't believe it!"

At that point I really was feeling it. Strongly. These words were coming out of me and wasn't even aware of what I was saying. Words were just coming out of my mouth.

He kept me calm and relaxed. Making me feel safe with his voice. That only made the trance stronger. It made me go deeper. Then as if someone pushed me off a cliff - I fell. All the way down to the very bottom. The great dark abyss of my mind. I switched off. Completely. My conscious mind totally switched off. When this happens to me, I stop being just a pet. It's a transformation. A metamorphasis. No longer just a pet. I become a slave. A slave with no thoughts unless I'm told to think something. No feelings unless my Master tells me to feel them. Just a slave. An empty shell. So blank and mindless. And so completely under his control.

But he didn't take advantage. He just let me enjoy it. Then all on it's, with out him even trying, my whole being surrendered it. The most unusual sensation came over me. I felt like I had left my body, and it felt like my spirit was floating on a cloud. It wasn't just a feeling. Somehow, this out of body trip was so intense, I could almost really see the clouds all around me. This was no mere trance. I was Ultradeep.

All I felt was pleasure tingling through my body. This kind of pleasure is not the sexual kind, although it easily can switch to that feeling. It was euphoria. I felt like I was on Ecstacy. I felt high and in a mindless bliss. I was so at peace, that I could of died and it wouldn't have mattered.

Nothing mattered. Everything felt perfect. Nothing else existed. I didn't even exist. My own spirit, my energy, became one with the world. It became part of the big whole. The Big Picture. I could feel the energy of the universe, and I was being pulled into it.

He woke me from trance, euphoria still lingering in me. I was almost a loss for words.

In awe of the whole experience, I simply said "THAT was AMAZING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment