Friday, March 29, 2013

AT LAST - PART ONE

I endured a long week of little quality time with neither the Master of my Heart nor the Master of my Mind. I only spent a few moments a day this week exchanging a few texts with Mats, the Master of my Heart. Even though he has not been alone all week because he has company, he's still has made an effort to talk to me (exchanging texts at least), checking on me and how I am doing. I notice he's been trying to do that for me. It is appreciated.

Back a few weeks ago the Master of my Mind was also making efforts for me to spend at least a few minutes a day with me. At the time he wanted to remind me of my collar and remind me that I was his pet, and needed to be trained. So he trained me perhaps 3 nights in a row, each night an intense session if obedience and submitting to his control over me. It was his intention to do this regularly, but Master has a demanding schedule of college courses, projects, and campus activites that keep him always busy. Although seeing him daily didn't last, his effort to spend more time with me was also noted and appreciated.

So back to the present, having little quality time with neither master this week left me feeling a little down. Then I've had to also deal with Dan's choice to not be a pet, my pet, anymore. I felt a bit emotionally drained. Still, my pets Lucio and David have kept me smiling with their sweet messages. They both are becoming dear to me.

However, feeling somewhat distant from my masters left me not feeling very pet-like at all. And when Dan left, I even felt I was losing the desire to still be a mistress. I was losing the desire to be a pet or a mistress at all. Stressed, and being a little depressed was finally getting to me.

Then it just seemed to get worse yesterday afternoon. The Master of my Heart was texting me when Dan popped up on a text message. Being that Dan and I have recently ended our mistress-pet relationship, when Dan messaged, I wanted to hear what he had to say. However, I made the mistake of not taking a moment first to tell my master to wait. When I said bye to Dan, and messaged my master again, he made a point to be stern with me. He was understanding, but scolded me for not telling him first before talking to Dan. I see I was wrong not to. It's just manners, and as my Master, I shouldn't have made him wait. Being scolded, even gently, made me feel worse. He went to bed, saying he would wake in 5 hours.

Now for mistake number two of the day. When he told me he would wake in 5 hours I should of right then looked at the clock to note the time and what time it would be for me in 5 hours. But I didnt, because I somehow fell asleep myself as he was going to bed. His last words of the night had made me lightly entranced, but suffering from insomnia all week, trance quickly turned into actual sleep I had been lacking and needed. So I didn't note the time. I fell asleep.

I'm used to my Master not waking too early. I know more or less when he would wake up. But, it surprised me to see him awake earlier than usual. He had said in 5 hours, but had forgetten that he said it. I messaged him, "You're here?" He responded. He sounded mad with me. He was scolding again, told me I was an hour late. I felt defeated. I just kept messing up, making him mad with me. I felt like a terrible pet. I didn't know what to say to defend myself. It was useless. Feeling defeated, and unwanted, I wrote him "Sorry I bothered you". I signed out of messenger wanting to be alone with my thoughts.

But the night wasn't over, and the Master of my Heart wasn't through with me yet.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment