Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fun With Numbers in Trance

In catching up blogging, I did want to mention the fun my Master of my Heart had with me the other night. He had some time in the morning to play with me. What started as the typical trance got interesting when Master tried something different. In the past me and Master used to measure our own hypnotic depths in trance. Say on a scale oc one to ten, how deep in trance we felt. One would be likd not hypnotized at all. Ten would be very deep in trance. Well, that night, I wasn't yet deep. Then in his hypnotic voice, he told me to go deeper, to 20. My mind has become so obedient to him, it obeyed automatically. I dropped to 20. He then said 40. I dropped deeper. I dropped to 40. He said 100. 200. 400. 500. I kept obeying, dropping instantly. Then he challenged me further. 1,000. 2,000. 4,000.

And that's when I completely slipped and lost grasp. No control to stop it. I slipped, fully and completely, and dropped into a deep mental oblivion. Total and completely switched off. All I know is he spoke to me, asked me questions I would normally not answer. I was switched of, and had no cares. Uninhibited. Completely under his hypnotic control. I know I wasn't aware most of the time, but there is something fun about dropping that deep that the mind switches off. I hope he does it to me again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that is the type of deep trance I have been looking for. Hope you enjoyed it, as I hope to reach that point, hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete