Thursday, August 15, 2013

Venting

Back a few blogs ago I mentioned that my master had taken a trip just before his birthday. He was due to be back home the day just before he turned 22. I had wanted to tell him Happy Birthday when it hit midnight. He surprised me on my birthday this year when he came to see me just to tell me Happy Birthday when it turned midnight. But he did wasn't around, so it seemed.

Master's birthday is August 12th. So it was August 11th before midnight I sent him the message saying "I know you're probably not home yet but I wanted to tell you happy birthday."

To my surprise, he was at the desk.
"Thanks Slave."

So he was home.

He was checking messages and he did say he had read my latest blogs.

But..
"Unfortunately I need to hit the hay."

He was away for almost 4 days. I wanted more time, after all I did miss him while he was away. But as he was tired. I didn't complain.

Me:        "Alright master."

Master:  "I just finished up checking all my emails and I am really tired."

Me:        "Get your rest."

Master:  "I do want to talk tomorrow night though Slave. I trust you can make yourself available?"

Me:       " I will keep the night free for you. Yes sir most definitely. I look forward to it."

Master:   "Good Slave. Good Night and Sweet Dreams."

Me:        "Good night master. See you tomorrow."


August 12th - Master's Birthday

The night before master had told me to be free for him for tonight, on his birthday. I kept myself available as he asked. I was sure he really intended to come see me after the way he told me to make sure that I was. It got later and later. He didn't come. He didn't message. This is what they call being stood up. But I didn't allow it to bother me. It was his birthday. I just hoped he where ever he was, that he was having a  good time. I just wanted him to enjoy his birthday. That's what mattered to me.

August 13th - The day after master's birthday

The very next day I was expecting him to email me or message me saying sorry for not showing. But nothing. No message, no email. It was late evening once again. Another day about to end with him not coming by, and with him not trying to contact me. It takes one minute just to send me a message. Couldn't he have taken one minute to try?

Starting to wonder what's up, I sent him the message "Still not coming by?" Again, he was at the desk after all. Again, I was available, but he wasn't trying to contact me. He waited until I sent that message for him to respond with "Hey Slave." I know I was available. He could see I was. So why wan't he trying? Especially knowing he stood me up the night before. I didn't ask him why he left me hanging the night before, and I didn't ask him why he wasn't trying to message me to explain.

We spent some time talking. He told me how his trip was.

The night before his birthday, I had written him that birthday email. But he hadn't even acknowledged it. Not with a reply, not with him mentioning it while were talking right then. I had to ask.

"Did you get my email?"

He said yes. Oh so he did get it but didn't say anything about having read it. I had written him a sweet birthday message and he didn't acknowledge it. Maybe he didn't appreciate it. I felt my spirit drop a little.  He got my email but didn't saying more than "yes" that he got it. No thank you, no comment.This was a let down.

I then said "it may not be much, but I did think of you".

His next words made my heart melt, and made me forget for the moment he had missed our date the night before. "No that is all I could ever ask for that you are thinking of me."

Sweet.

I went on.
"Myself, I've always appreciated the gifts that money doesn't so much buy. I am a simple girl. I don't ask for much. And it doesn't take much to make me smile with a gift given from the heart and not the pocket."

He said that was sweet. But he needed to rest up. So he wished me sweet dreams and a good night. He at least spent 10 minutes talking to me.

August 14th

I hadn't forgotten how he didn't show the other night. And the day after, he was there still too tired for me and only talked for about 10 minutes. So on this night, I thought, he would want to make up for not being there the other night and for nothing being around in general. I saw him online, just for moment. I was green light and available all night. When I saw him online, I soon saw his green light go dark. He was online then disappeared. I see. And again, he wasn't writing. He didn't try to message me. If he had something else he was doing, or some other slave he was playing with, it's just courteous to send a quick message to say something. It's having manners. It's being polite. It's having courtesy for his "pet". I knew him calling me a Slave wasn't  a good thing. Now, maybe in calling me "Slave" he now felt he did not need to try.


And now as I write this, he is messaging me. Gotta go.


Alright, just talked to Master. I let him know what I was feeling and he told me his intention to make it all better tonight. I think he means it this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment