Friday, August 9, 2013

Missing You Master

I remember the first time I totally surrendered to you. It was after a month of subbing to you and you playfully dominating me in and out of trance. Every one of those nights last Fall were full of excitement, anticipation, and arousal. I became addicted to you, and addicted to you controlling me. At the time, I was untrained and untamed. Didn't like to give in easily. I would openly dare you try to force me to submit to you. I was subbing to you, but had not yet fully submitted. Still, I grew very fond of you, very quickly. We grew closer the more we talked and spent time together. I always loved resisting you. It of course was useless to resist. You always forced me to submit, and I just loved how you could take control from me. You are the one that taught me that Surrender could be so sweet.

It was on an Autumn evening when you made me surrender to you completely. Deep in trance that night, you took my life in your hands. We had been playful all evening with me refusing to give into you. I can't remember how many times you spanked me that night. Too many times to count. After stoking my arousal with your dominance and giving me wave after wave of pleasure, you made clear to me that I am yours and can do whatever you want to me. A tender caress along my neck, then your hands gripped my throat.You held me firmly. You gripped me tighter. And tighter. Slowly and gently. Til I couldn't breathe. I didn't struggle. I didn't fight. My body went limp, feeling life slipping from me. But I trusted you. Trusted you with my life even. As I felt that tingly sensation, feeling myself about to lose consciousness, your grip on my throat relaxed and I could breathe again. With your hands still wrapped firmly around my neck, you leaned close to me, then kissed me tenderly and sweetly. 

I had surrendered to you and we were closer than ever. It was undeniable. I was truly yours. That night, you showed me you owned me. I was yours completely and you knew it. I felt safe with you. I felt even cherished, because I knew I was my Master's favorite toy and only pet.

You are away Master, but I still feel you close to me. Your collar reminds me that I am owned. The memories of those hot steamy nights with you dominating me and playing with your property keep playing in my mind. I am thinking of you often, during the day and dreaming of you at night. I am missing you Master, and can't wait for you to return to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment