Thursday, August 8, 2013

BECOMING MY MASTER'S SLAVE

BECOMING MY MASTER'S SLAVE

 
On the night of my one year anniversary of being owned by Master, I went from being his Collared Pet, then became his Slave. That night, I wasn't too concerned yet with this change in my title. Prior to that night, I had the general understanding that Pet and Slave have often been interchangeable names given to submissives. With the slight difference that pets had more freedom and choice, while slaves did not. The sudden switch in my title may have been the result of me stating in trance while I was under for my Master, that I was now the slave of my master. However, I think the idea of being a  "slave of my master" now after all this time, may have been the hypnotic suggestion left over from one of my hypnotists friends who, with good intentions, prepared my mind for my master earlier in the week. But once the words had come out of my mouth, it seems there was no going back. Upon hearing me say the words "I'm the Slave of my Master", my Master was noticeably pleased that I had said it. Perhaps it was always his intention to one day make me switch from pet to slave. He was very happy hearing me say it. And as I was very deeply tranced by my Master, once he woke me from it, his influence on my mind during the training that night did not leave me for a long time. Not until the next morning, did I wake up in bed opening my eyes and thinking - what happened there.  I started to feel concern creeping in me. Wondering how it happened, why it happened, and what now that it happened. What does it really mean for me now? Change in obligations? In duties? In personality? Would I have to change everything about me, or only some things?  The day went on and the night drew near again, knowing that I might speak to my Master in the evening. When I did see him, I lightly brought up my wanting to know what this meant for me, and how did it happen. I wanted to know what is standard protocol in the bdsm community for submissives switching roles and titles.

As I mentioned, I used to be his Collared Pet. I was quite comfortable as his pet. It was a title and name I liked. Before I was a pet to my master, I supposed I was just Master's sub. I met Master last August and right away I called him master, but offered myself to serve him as his "Servant". From August 2012 to December 2012 I was Master's Servant/Sub. Then things changed in December. Master had grown very fond of me, and wanted me to be closer to him.

One night, just before New Years, Master one evening, put me into a trance and gave me the nicest hypnotic experience up to then I had ever had with him. In trance, that late December evening, Master took me on hypnotic date with him. Deep in trance, my master's words painted a picture in my mind of me and him going to a bondage boutique. And somehow I was nude, but comfortable being in public still. He told me he was with me, and to feel good, and comfortable that I was by his side.  He had taken me to this boutique with a purpose. My Master, was ready to collar me as his pet, and he was going to help me pick out the right collar (albeit in my mind).

We looked at the various collars in the boutique, until I saw one that I felt was the One that I wanted. A beautiful dark burgundy leather collar with a loop. I told Master I found the one for me. He approved of my choice, and paid at the register. Master placed my new collar on my neck, making me his. Then he attached a leash to it. Then master led me out the boutique on his leash. Then suddenly, through Master's hypnotic suggestions, I was in an open meadow. A field of grassy hills and shady trees. And I was bound on the ground. Master proceeded to give me pleasure deeper than I had ever experienced with him before. Including giving me the hypnotic experience of floating amongst  the clouds and the stars. Master can be romantic I suppose, giving his newly collared pet the trance of her dreams. From that day on, I had been his Collared Pet and happy to be it. It was what I had wanted. It was with my consent. That was late December. The last week of May, Master gave me the beautiful gift of buying me a real collar, with a lock and key. It was Master's gift to me for my birthday which was coming up the first week of June. I was now truly my Master's collared pet. 

Then fast forward to now, 8 months later. On the night of my one year anniversary of being owned by Master, I have become Master's slave. Just like that. I wasn't told it would happen. I wasn't asked. I wasn't prepared.

Master is away now on a trip and will be gone for 3 or 4 days. I will of course miss his company while he is away. He did talk to me last night giving me his last instructions before he left for his trip. Being that this switch to being his slave was concerning me, I wanted to know why and what are his plans are for me now that I am. He told me that for now, I would have to be patient and accepting of this change, and that we can discuss it more later when he returns.

With Master gone, and I have no choice but to wait for his return to learn what Fate has in store for me now.

1 comment:

  1. You should be relaxed about all this. Your master is your guide and your owner and his decisions for you are correct :)

    It will all be OK

    ReplyDelete