Friday, August 23, 2013

Two Pets Play With Mistress

Every Thursday I try to set aside and keep clear for my Peter. It's always been that way for us. But I had the unexpected happen on this Thursday night. For one thing, didn't see Peter waiting for me right away. Maybe recording distracted me. When I did finally see he was there waiting for me, and almost as soon as I said hello, my bff dropped me a line to say Good morning. He's been away on holiday a few days spending quality time focusing on the One that matters the most - his gf. Peter patiently allowed me reply to his messages. Then I turned my attention back to Peter.

Then to my surprise, my Italian Pet came to greet me with a good morning. I hadn't talked to my pet in a week or more. I also hadn't talked very much lately to Peter. I felt a bit torn.

In an effort to spend time with them both, I decided to talk to them both. The Mistress decided to play with her pets at the same time. Commanding their arousal, my pets obeyed. My good pets came for their Mistress. Good pets, you both pleased your Mistress tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment