Monday, August 5, 2013

One Year of Being OWNED! My Date With Master

A Date With Master

Yesterday night was the one year anniversary of being my master’s property. A full year of being OWNED. When I first met Master, he had been my crush for about a month. My Master’s voice is so hypnotic, so addicting. I was charmed by his words. His voice touched me deeply. Every day since the first time I heard the voice of my master, my body, my mind, even my SOUL just craved to hear it more. Craved to feel it enter me, and sensually taking over. This sensual mental massage always made me weak in the knees. 

My relationship with master is the first master/pet relationship I have been in. Being that it is the first for me, I did not so much know what to expect on the day of our anniversary, one year together. I had noted the first time master addressed me as his servant, his property. I put the date on calendar. I planned on mentioning to him that the date was soon approaching. Things distracted me from telling him sooner, and the date was upon us. I figured, I’ll write him a letter and tell him why today’s date was special. That letter was posted in the previous blog before this. Later that night, Master came to see me.  He told me how he really loved the letter. The fact that he came to see me that night, on our anniversary was a surprise to me. Women always know the dates of such special occasions. But I did not expect him to note it, or know it. So I told him not to feel obligated for the evening. He corrected me He said he knows that, but he wanted to be there.


I had the most fantastic night ever with my Master! Simply AMAZING!  Before, there was always a little resistance to him. Not last night. For once, I let go to him, totally and completely. No holding back. No resisting. And trusted him to take full and complete control of my mind and body. I found I was accepting and obeying without question. More than a pet. Truly enslaved.
It was amazing and magical. 


First undressing for my Master, his collar the only article on my body. Emptying my thoughts, my mind blank for master. I chanted this again and again. Mind blank for master. Dropping each time I chanted this mantra. I soon learned that without my collar, I will always feel naked. And I so love my collar, I will want to always wear it. I started repeating ONLY A PET. Again and again, going deeper and deeper. I kept repeating this, going deeper each time I said it. I realized my place, and who I am to my master. I felt my submission deepen. 

Master: “Dropping so deep for your master.  Tell me what are you?”
Me: “I am the slave of my master.”
Master:  “REPEAT THAT PET. What are you?”
Me:  “I am the slave of my master.”
Master: “Good GOOD GIRL!  Yes you are! “


My Master was quite pleased with the response I had given him. Then Master had me chant “Only a slave” over and over as I touched his property. The arousal of becoming a total slave to my master was so intense. With a deep heated throbbing arousal in between my legs, I was my master’s horny pet for the evening. 

Master asked me “Are you ready to submit fully and completely to your Master?”
Of course I was. I am my master’s good girl.

“You want to give me your mind.”

It never was my mind, it’s his, as I am my master’s property. So as I was deep in trance, I reached out and gave my mind to my master. My master from now on is the keeper of my mind. 

We are now ONE. as master and pet, master and slave, should be. I may have drifted, but I will never drift from him ever again.


Master gave me The Best night ever.  Complete with a hypnotic trance to a secluded beach to be alone with master. We took in the sunset on the ocean, and waves rolling in on the shore. It was a romantic and amazing hypnotic experience. One I will never forget. 






1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! Im so happy for you!

    my email is mstanbra@live.com

    id love to talk to you more sometime, if your master would allow it of course as he is the true owner of your will

    ReplyDelete