Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Master's New Slave and Servant


This is the continuation of the communications between me and my first master. In the last post, my master identified himself for the first time to me as my master. In my reply to his message, is the first time I identify myself as a slave and servant. 
===================================================
August 4, 2012

hmm, I made you curious? wow


you still haven't told me how you got into this hypno stuff to begin with, but as I view your videos more and more, I am now also curious as to how you  got into bondage. I think most men are, just some don't admit it. And on some level or other, women do have it in them too. Women love being dominated, some love to dominate. I have a little of both. I love it when a man makes you submit to him, I'm not talking rape. I'm talking passion, like when he takes me and pushed me against a wall, or presses against me forcing me to feel his excitement, so big and thick, pressing against me stiffly. Or when he forces me to be turned on by kissing and licking my ear and neck knowing that it instantly makes me so horny and hot. See, that's not rape, and it's not cuffs or a collar or Master and Servant - But it is using my body against me, or taking what he knows about my pleasure spots and triggers me to full arousal which is still forcing me to submit to his will because he's triggered me to have no choice or option but to give in to the pleasure. It's like this for all women I think. 

I love when a man is slightly forceful.

Then the other side of the coin is that I love to tease a man to the point he wants to cum badly and make him delay it as much as possible, and long before seeing your videos, I had a guy I did that with, and I always ordered him not to cum until I told him he could. I give good phone sex. He would beg me to let him cum, and when he came he would let me hear him. 

Ok, what I might be doing for you,  I'd rather just show you and get your opinion. Consider it my gift for you for what you've done for me. 

I'll send you something, I'm not sure what yet, maybe on a word document. Just promise me you'll look at it and give me feedback soon. 

P.S. - I still would like to know if you moonlight as a hypnotist or is it a full time career, and how you learned it. And I am really curious how you yourself don't fall into trance just recording yourself for your videos. That must be so hard to do, unless you've trained yourself not to fall into trance.How do you do that?  And don't forget to tell me about your own experience with bondage.

Oh, and Master, you have thousands of slaves. I, however, am not doing your bidding at the moment. I am however serving you by helping with your website. So I guess I can be your special "slave". I'll just refer to myself as Servant. (You really should make a vid with a "Super Slave" as new trigger. Don't know what you would make a Super Slave do but wow we can come up with something I'm sure ha ha)

- Servant

No comments:

Post a Comment