Saturday, May 11, 2013

Master Meets Servant - First Contact

When I started this blog I dove right in with little information on who Jennifer James was and how she got herself involved with two masters as well as her initial desent into submission and the development of the mistress I am today.

I intend to tell the story of how I met each of my wonderful masters. For now, I'll begin at the Beginning, starting with how I met my first master - the Master of my Mind.

My journey down the road of submission started a litttle under a year ago back last July. My curiosity for hypnosis led me to meet my first master (the Master of my Mind). Back then before meeting my master, all I knew about him was that he was a popular online hypnotist that produced hypnosis videos. I had become a fan of the videos he made. Eventually, I became too damn curious. I needed to write the man who had me captivated with his voice and hypnotic talent for all of July. I contacted him August 2nd.

Here is my "fan mail" to my would-be first master. Yeah I was a bit open with him right away =) :

It would be nice to see a title or
decription of each of the videos on your website. Not knowing before the start of a video then falling into trance could
leave the viewer watching a video that they otherwise maybe would not
prefer. Knowing this was the possible danger for me, yet curiosity
getting the better of me I watched 2 of them. The first was just
great. Very kinky. I dig that.
When I was younger, maybe 21 (I'm 34
now) I had my first encounter with the master and servant, before that
the closest I got to it was only Depeche Modes' Master & Servant.
Anyhow, I was with my boyfriend at the time, the first time getting
sexual with him and it was in his office at his work on a Saturday
when no one was in the building, a high rise building a few stories
high. He was much older than I was, he was 43. He fingered me as I sat
in his office chair and he stood behind me as he breathed on my neck
and ear ( that was deeply arousing on it's own) - and as I was close
to orgasm, with his lips to my ear he demanded "who's your master?"
and he pushed his fingers in me deeper and harder. He kept asking
until I came. At first- when he asked that, it startled me because I
wasn't prepared for it but it quickly turned me on to being dominated,
and liking the feeling.
However, he never got to choke me like you did just now!
Naughty naughty .
I was caught of guard once again.
I'm a bit afraid to watch another one. Should I be? Please advice.
It did make me cum though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment