Tuesday, May 7, 2013

THE SLAVE EXPERIMENT


Today me and my Master Mats had a little fun with an experiment.  I had been curious if I could be made to feel deeply enslaved. As if I was born to be a slave, or made to feel as if I always have been a slave. As if it is my total and complete existence.
What would it be like to feel such extreme slavery? Where being a slave to my master was my life’s purpose. Being made to feel the need to serve and please him as strong of a need as the need to breathe air. A deeper enslavement, where a slave becomes addicted to her master.  Could I be made to feel so Deeply Enslaved?  We decided to do go forward with the Slave Experiment.
I gave my master permission to conduct an experiment with me as his test subject with one condition – 
That he would so promise to return me back to my normal by the end of the session and experiment. Only then would I agree to subject myself to be experimented on. I had to trust my master not to leave me permanently feeling deeply enslaved. He kind of joked that he was going to leave me like that, making me uneasy. So, I asked him straight out – “Master, can I trust you?”.  There as a slightly pause, then he answered yes, I could.
My Master would throw some extras into the experiment. Essentially, he planned to first take me Ultra Deep into hypnosis. Once he had me that deep, he would then proceed to wipe my mind clean of my memories. Then he would plant the suggestions to make me an extremely deeply submissive slave.

The Slave Experiment

The Purpose of the Experiment 
To test how deeply enslaved I could be made to feel. To push me deeper into Submission that ever before, with the goal of the experiment to make me feel extremely enslaved – a Super Slave. 
Here is what happened during the experiment:
1. Master hypnotized me taking me Ultra Deep.
2. Master wiped my mind clean of all memories.
3. Master planted the suggestion that I was always a slave and it was my life purpose.
4. I told made to believe he is my one and only master.
5. I was made to forget ever knowing anyone else in the hypnosis community. I was made to forget all other hypno masters, pets, hypno friends – everyone but him.
6. Master planted the suggestions of being addicted to my master and addicted to pleasing, obeying, and serving him.
7. I was made to believe all I am, or ever was, is a pet and a slave, nothing more. Therefore I was made to believe that I am not nor ever was a mistress.
8. My name was Sarah, a super slave, deeply submissive to my master.
9. I am told I am 25, and my master’s slut.
The Experiment Tested and the Results
After the suggestions we planted, he tested them out. He spoke the trigger. I performed as expected. I identified myself as Sarah, 25 years old, and my master’s super slave. When asked, I could not remember ever knowing any other hypnotist, just my master. I could not remember anyone else in the hypnosis community. I was hit with a need to serve and obey my master. Then, as my master’s slut, I was hit soon after by arousal and horniness. Indeed, I was Sarah, my master’s horny super slave and slut.
Conclusion
I’m still not fully convinced that I was enslaved enough. I did not feel as extremely enslaved as I wanted to feel during the experiment. Master and me will have to test out the experiment of deeply enslaving me again. I hope very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment