Thursday, May 2, 2013

A New Hope

My Co-Writer paid me a visit today. It's been a long time since I've seen him, or sat down with him to work together. It was really good to see him again. Him making the time for me, showing me an effort, meant the world to me. I had for a while, gently tried to lure him back to work with me. It was seeming hopeless. I was feeling despair. Then this afternoon, he popped up, saying "want to write?"  Hell yes I wanted to write! It's been a long week for me, it was just dragging. Issues in my family. Having visitors staying the week. It was a small set back. I hadn't had much to smile about since the week started. My co-writer showing up for work again gave me something to smile about. I hope he continues making efforts for me, and for us.

Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment