Saturday, May 18, 2013

Officially Collared

I had previously posted my first message to my master. His reply to that first message was cordial. He was very much a gentleman in his first mail to me. I responded back, and offered him help for his website.

He replied back again. This time with this email message -

"I am curious what will you be doing?

-Master- "


And that was the first time master identified himself as a master to me.

This was the start of my submission. A man I just met, not for too long, presented himself to me as master, and I didn't shy away. I welcomed it. Master he became. I willingly gave in to being his slave, his servant, his pet. But mainly servant. It would be a long while before I would feel like a pet or a slave. I subbed to master in August 2012. I became his pet in December 2012.

Now it is May 2013 and my submission deepens as I'm transitioning once again. I am now his Slave, as Master has now officially purchased me a beautiful chrome collar. It will arrive in a week.



Feeling a big smile come to my face knowing my Master loves his pet and is proud to own me and finally collaring me making me his official property. It will be the best birthday present ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment