Thursday, June 13, 2013

Master's Property

Last night I met with Master briefly. He congratulated me on a job well done having worked so hard the past months as a rising hypnodomme with a fairly large following. I had reached a milestone of which Master had told me in advance how I was to celebrate this event - He had specifically told me I was to masterbate, bringing myself to orgasm 5 TIMES. No less. So the night finally arrived. As soon as we exchanged hellos and he congratulated me, he then asked the question -

"Tell me Pet. Did you touch for your master?

For a moment, I had forgotten. Oh right! I quickly responded oh right, to celebrate. No not yet Master.

"Pet after we are done talking, you are to lock the door. You are to take off any clothing that is covering my property. That means all clothing. You are to touch. You to not stop, unable to stop, until you have cum 5 times at least. Do you understand?"

I responded "I understand."

Master went on -

"Good girl. I know you are a good pet. The Best Pet. "

Master playfully threaten if I did not touch now, I may not get permission for a long time.

"A long time?" This made me concerned.

"Don't worry Pet. I like keeping you happy and horny. "


He had worried me a little.

"Sshhh. Just let yourself be comfortable as my pet. You earned this. You want this. You need this. You crave this. You do such a good job pleasing me. Don't worry. We'll train you more. Soon you'll be the perfect pet. I want you to take care of my property. Remember - you can do anything for your master."

Master is good to remind me my body is not my own. I am Master's collared pet, and my body is his property.

1 comment:

  1. Very good, its good to remember you are owned by another. You have now will. You must obey your two masters.

    ReplyDelete