Monday, April 29, 2013

My Wolf

Lately, I've been more attentive as a Mistress to my pets. Most of them have no reasons to complain. I've even got to play with one pet that I rarely see, my Wolf. Last week I had The BEST time ever playing with him. He truly went deeper than ever before. I carefully made sure that my hypnosis would shut off his Conscious Mind. Just as planned, his Conscious Mind shut off, and his Subconscious became open to my each and every word, accepting every suggestion I planted in his mind. Letting go to Trance, he became deeply hypnotized. His thoughts drifted. All thoughts and memories left his mind, leaving his mind to be shaped and molded how I pleased. What I wanted was to bring my Wolf out fully, a complete and full shift and switch. I had been wanting deepen his submission and obedience. I also wanted to truly be close to my wolf, as my pet.
I hypnotized my Wolf, taking him deeper than ever before, allowing him to shift fully and completely into the Wolf he is. It was the most amazing experience. To witness it - I was just in awe. The look on his face was so peaceful, and at that moment, I saw that he was Truly Happy. I've never seen him happier. He had the sweetest smile, and I could see, right then and there, he was blissfully happy. He felt everything was good and right - perfect. The joy of finally feeling his True Self, his Wolf, fully emerge. It was an amazing thing to experience and witness. I will never ever forget it. I so loved to see him feeling pure happiness. I felt the happiness of having been the one to have given him that experience. I want to do it all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment