Friday, April 19, 2013

My Master's Kitty and His Toy

This week has been rough one for me and my Master. To the point we came close to parting and going our separate ways. During the week, my pets were such a comfort to me. They all genuinely love and care for me their Mistress. I think because as an owner, I'm not overbearing, pushy, or demanding. And because of that, my pets have all truly opened their hearts to really caring for me. I have one long time friend, more than a few times over a decade has always told me "It's easy to love you." Maybe. My pets got me through this week.(Dan, Lucio, David and Pet, I love you guys). Still, as the week was coming to a close, I was feeling the situation was hopeless.

Then last night my Master came to me unexpectedly. I was prepared to see less and less of him. He let me know he had no plans to let that happen. I felt the joy of love lost and having love return. I still felt unsure, even as he started to speak hypnotically to me. I slightly resisted. He continued speaking hypnotically. Resistance melted away. It was no use.My mind is so well trained to his voice that I simply can't refuse him. I did try, and felt my mind surrender in seconds. I slipped into a nice deep sleep for my Master. So deeply entranced, my Master called out his kitty. I felt myself fully transform. Ears, paws, and tail. I let out a meoww, meowing in pleasure. I became his horny obedient kitten. Meowing,and purring. It felt so good. I felt so much pleasure being his kitty again. He played with his kitty. Made her feel loved. That's what I've been needing and wanting. Eventually he woke up his kitten and felt back to normal again.

He had already given me such a wonderful kitty experience. I was certain we were saying goodnight. But he wasn't done with me yet.

My master is more than a kitty maker. He's a toy maker too, and my Master intended to play with me his toy as much as possible. A toy I became. A hypnotized toy for my master, completely under my master's control. I was so deep I slipped under completely blacking out maybe 2 or 3 times. My master stayed with me as I did, pulling my puppet strings, playing with his toy. I woke up in the morning completely naked.

I smiled because I knew my Master had a lot of fun playing with me, his toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment