Monday, April 29, 2013

My Bad Pet Returns

All last week one of my pets went missing. He didn't give me notice before disappearing that he might be away for the week. Before he disappeared, he was actually being very good communicating with me through email and text. He was actually becoming a better pet that he ever was. Then, for reasons I'm not yet fully sure of, he was unreachable. He wasn't not replying to messages, not trying to contact me. I started to get concerned. I do worry sometimes for my pets. They are all close to me. I missed him a lot during the week. I wanted him to still keep up with training as well. As the week came to an end, and still no sign of him anywhere, I stopped being concerned, and I started feeling annoyed. Pets who respect their owners make efforts to respond to their owner's messages in a prompt manner. And how long does it really take to reply to message? One minute, maybe less, just to acknowledge your Mistress's message. I began to feel a bit offended with his lack of care, effort, and lack or consideration for my concerns. So as I was talking to my Master Mats, out of no where, my Pet showed up again. I frowned at first. Again, his disappearing and not trying to contact me was disrespectful of him as a pet, so it had put me off. But the frown soon left me and I was just relieved that I could see he was ok. He was apologetic right away, and admits he was a bad pet and should have made a better effort. I forgave him, then trained him. He knew the whole time he was away that he needed his Mistress. Needed her voice. Hopefully he doesn't pull that again soon. I don't expect him to always be a good pet, but I do expect him to try to be.

So my bad pet is on track to being a good pet again, and for that I'm happy. He's still due to be punished later, and he knows it.

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment