Saturday, April 6, 2013

DOMINATE ME MASTER

It’s been a little over two weeks since I’ve felt truly owned. Yes I have two owners. One of which spends more time with me on a usual basis that the other. For the attention the Master of my Heart gives me on a usual basis, I am grateful. But maybe it was the attention I felt the Master of my Mind was not giving me for weeks that was causing me to feel void in me. It kind of built up to a crescendo. The need in me to feel dominated. To feel owned. Bound. Deeply Controlled. I have been craving all this. I felt unsatisfied. I was able to put my dissatisfaction out of my mind at least for a little while tonight as I went to the theater to catch a movie. I hurried home after the movie finished. I had a date with the Master of my Mind and I did not want to keep him waiting. We spent quite some time together tonight and I loved every minute of it. But towards the end of the night, I found myself blurting out the words I wanted to say.

“Dominate me Master.”

With no hesitation and a fast snap of his fingers, my master commanded me, completely dominant, quickly taking over me.

“Sleep”

My master commanded me, I obeyed. There’s nothing like being taken, hypnotically, with the slight sexual sensual and aggressive manner that the Master of my Mind takes me with his words.

Gently forcing me down into the deep pleasure of submitting to his control.

Reminding me he was my master is just what I needed. Thank you Master for satisfying that need.

No comments:

Post a Comment