Monday, June 17, 2013

A Sunday Night with out my Master

Keeping myself entertained this Sunday night. Master had said he would be around tonight but I had the feeling he would not be. So when I didn't see him tonight, can't say I was let down. It's quite alright. I worked earlier on a recording and made a hypnosis video. Just a Deep Relaxation video. I know most viewers want me to be a mistress all the time, always dominating and controlling them. But this kind of hypnosis could be good for them. People need to relax sometimes. I always need to relax. That's the funny thing about being a hypnotist doing what I do. I probably need to relax way more than most people watching my videos or listening to my audios.

I was pensive today. Reflecting. Taking a look at things that are troubling me, and thinking of how I can try to help things get better. Wanting to do the right thing. 

I've always been misunderstood. I wish people would practice empathy more often. If they did, they would maybe not be so cruel, or selfish. They would be kinder. The world would be a better place because people would not go about doing things, taking things and just thinking about themselves. I have always been the kind of person thinking of others. And what they are going through. I try to be a good person. A helpful person. A caring person. That's one thing my parents did good in raising me. Do unto others, as you want done to you. 

Anyway, tonight isn't a night to be dominated, or to dominate. It's not a night to be a mistress or be a pet. Not even a night to trance or be tranced. Tonight is about me, myself, and I. And maybe being a friend to my good friend Mats. He games, and I watch the Season 6 premiere of True Blood. Whooo hooooo. The wait is over. I hope it doesn't suck. I know this is the last season for True Blood so hopefully this last season is a good one.


True Blood Season 6 Trailer


One last note, I did say tonight is not a night for being a mistress. However, I have been wondering how my pets are doing. Missing them a lot. Both are quite busy this summer. So I may not be playing too much with pets this summer. Although this is one pet I occasionally play with. He is only a part time pet of mine, when he feels in the mood to submit to me. I always enjoy when he lets me dominate him. I do love training him in his briefs or nothing at all. When he wants to be a pet, he is always the best pet. I am craving to play with my Pet again. Maybe he'll crave to have his mistress control him again soon. Alright, thinking of my Pet in his briefs is making me too horny. 

Back to watching the True Blood Season 6 premiere!

Good night everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment