Thursday, June 13, 2013

CLOSING A CHAPTER: GOODBYE MASTER OF MY HEART

This should of been written some time ago. I just haven't gotten to it because frankly I didn't care to make "announcements" to make to the public only to satisfy the needs of one or two people on the planet who need to see the words in black and white so they can sleep better at night. 

So here it is, so that those one or two people can rest better knowing that I've finally announced that...

Mats vi britannia,  formerly the Master of my Heart,  has dropped me as his pet. I am his pet no more. What me and Mats shared was truly meaningful, and memorable. And now it's over. He can move on now and be happy with his one and only pet. But that pet is not me. I wish them well and can only say is good luck. 

Mats, I really loved you. You meant so much to me in the short time I was allowed to share you as a master. You taught me a lot. I'm sorry I was not what you wanted, and wasn't enough for you to try to keep.  I respected you. I learned more than just what it is to be a good pet. I learned that nothing is forever and I learned that I need to let go. I hope you two are happy. You can read this and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment